Able Health Care Service provides high quality care at home.
Able Health Care is a provider of care in the home, in New York, Long island and Westchester, including Home Health Aides, Personal Care Aides, Registered Nurses, and Therapists. We offer a quality service of tailored home health care visits from 30 minutes to full live-in support.
Able Health Care Service has been a privately owned and operated agency, providing service since 1976. Our longevity has given us the knowledge and experience to keep current with the ever-changing health care environment. Our commitment to quality and good service has played an important role in our success.
We are a member of the NY State Association of Health Care Providers, Inc. and JCAHO accredited.
We can arrange care for clients and loved ones who may need help and support, such as:
- Older people who need some help with getting up in the morning, or going to bed.
- Couples who would like some assistance for their partner.
- People who are physically disabled and who need assistance with the things that their disability prevents them from doing entirely by themselves.
- Live-in Care Service for people who have fairly constant care needs but do not wish to go into residential care.
- Patients who have been discharged from hospital after sickness or a procedure can contact us for short term help until they are feeling fit enough to regain their old lifestyle.
- We provide respite care – a service for people who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time.
- Able offers care to developmentally disabled children and their families.
Able provides both Private Pay care and care for Medicaid, Medicare and Insured patients.