If you need home health care services but do not qualify for a government insurance program, or if you desire more services that are not covered, you can get these services under a private insurance plan or under able Health Care’s directly billed private payment program.
With private home care you can live in your own home – no need to move – and have a dedicated, customized care team that look’s after you. If you are worried about a loved one, Able Health Care’s private services can give you peace of mind. If you or your loved one is recovering from an accident or illness, Able’s dedicated carers help our patients live in their own home and not in a facility.
If you are an Able patient or the caregiver of one, and you would like more services than Medicare or a private insurance company will cover, you can pay for additional private care while still keeping care that is reimbursed by Medicare. In addition, you may be able to keep the same home health aide when Able works with the agency supplying the Medicare portion of your services for the private care.
Able’s Private Pay services can be used:
- For clients discharged from hospital
- For those who require some additional assistance with personal care
- Management of medications
- For those who need physical, occupational or speech therapy
- For clients who want general homemaking and help about the house
- For peace of mind about a patient’s safety
Able can accept payment by credit card.