Affordable Care in Your Home
We understand that every financial situation is unique. Able Health Care Service will work with your insurance company and you to customize payment options, so you can get the care you need in your home.
Able Health Care accepts most insurance plans to assist with the payment of home care services. Our dedicated billing staff will work with you to navigate the process.
Able Health Care accepts private payment to cover the cost of home care services. This type of payment is very common if you or your loved one:
- Does not have insurance
- Does not qualify for a government insurance program
- or if additional services are desired and are not covered under a coverage plan, for example:
- for individuals discharged from the hospital and need additional care
- for individuals that require additional personal care assistance
- for individuals who want general homemaking and help in their home
Able Health’s private payment program is customizable and directly billed to you for these services. If you are considering private payment as an option for home care services, please contact us to discuss our payment options.